zondag, mei 14, 2006

The Very Best Of

Thanks everyone of you who are visiting this blog.

I hope and expect deep down from my heart that you'll enjoy it almost as much I've enjoyed hard working in
order to make all these art works come true.

It's defenitely not always easy to make a living out of Fine Arts;nevertheless that's the way I've chosen to lead my life and I don't actually regret a single minute
I've been dedicating to this stimulating trade,for the past seventeen years as a full-time artist.

I love what I do and I do it for all of you,for communication is something I truly and deeply believe in,something I couldn't live without.

Also wish to thank all my friends team who helped me upload this blog in less than 24 hours.That was quite a job,mates!

These art works presented in this blog are indeed a careful selection of what we thought that were my most interesting pieces since 1997 to 2004.
That's why this blog is named "The Very Best of..."

Thank you very much all of you.

yours truly

Antonio Pessoa

Geen opmerkingen:

Blogarchief